Zoosk Customer Support
posted this on January 12, 2011 12:14
When thinking about cancelling a Zoosk Subscription, it is important to know the terms of your specific Subscription. Depending on your payment method, your Subscription will either expire automatically or renew automatically. To see the terms of your Subscription, click on your user name menu at the top of the page and select "Settings", then click on "Subscription". The date your subscription renews or expires will appear on this page, including the number of remaining days.
For Subscriptions that automatically expire, there is no need to cancel. You will have access to Subscriber features until the end of your billing cycle. Please be aware that if you deactivate your Zoosk account during your billing cycle, you will forfeit any remaining time on the Subscription. This can’t be reversed, so only deactivate your account if you have no intention of using your Subscriber benefits.
Log in to www.zoosk.com from a desktop or laptop computer. 1) Click on your user name menu at the top of the page.
2) Click on “Settings”
3) Select "Subscription" from the left of the screen
4) Click on "Cancel My Subscription"
5) On this next page you will be asked the reason for your Subscription cancellation
6) Once you have provided the reason for cancelling, click on "Cancel My Subscription" under the feedback box
7) Your Subscription cancellation will be confirmed on this screen and also provide the expiration date for your Subscriber benefits.